Alas! 9 days are over

The Nine days mega festival of dance, colors, joy was given a good buy yesterday. Though I didn’t go for garba neither I’m avid for night life but believe me not only me but most of the people are not very happy with the festival coming to an end. Everybody enjoyed masti, dining out and a colorful night life and wished that if this festival could continue for ever and ever.

I remember the last day of Navratri 27th Sep-09 when me along with my family were infront of the TV and chatting together, suddenly I wished to have ice –cream and I though of taking a chance with the nearby Ice Cream parlor. To my surprise it was 1.30 AM the parlor was open and lot of people were enjoying/ refreshing them after a long drill of dance.

I’ve been witnessing the enthu and spirit of people from last 9 years and seen it growing enormously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to have your Opinion on this. Please feel free to share your views!!!!