Mumbai Special


City of dreams, City never sleeps, City of opportunities; lots of Recognition is associated with the city called “Mumbai”. Whenever I visit Mumbai I feel a lot of energy, enthusiasm and life in the air and the euphoria have its effect on me for next 5-6 days. I usually think that if a visit of 1 day can energize me to that level what might be the energy level of the people who are a part of the Dream City. Hat’s off to the guys.

People in the city are very energetic, hardworking, never tired, very corporative and helpful in nature, and always open for challenges. It’s the only city which can accommodate people from all caste and religion, across the entire socio-economic zone and flood them multiple opportunities to grow. The city always has something or other as a reward for everyone who wants to struggle and survive, exactly like a mother who never has discrimination for her kids and treats them with equality, grooms them up for the challenges and help them in capitalizing the opportunities.

For Mumbai it is said that if a person can survive in Mumbai he can survive in any part of world. This saying again gives me a motherly caring and attitude of the city, the way every mother prepares her kids; strong and robust so that they can survive all the odds of life, the same way the city makes the resident grow strong, robust, energetic and a go-getter.

Every time I’m back from Mumbai, I talk to my family; that I wanted and I should be a part of Mumbai. I want to feel the pace of life, I want to grow faster, I wanted to be in a pool of opportunities and I even wanna my kids to get accustomed to fast pace, understand the opportunities and challenges of life and understand the value of time and money.


I wish and pray for my dreams to come true


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to have your Opinion on this. Please feel free to share your views!!!!