The day

Come 17th April -2010 and we all will be set for a mega event celebrating the foundation day and 10th Year anniversary of our company. Everyone who is associated with the company and seen the company growing from handful of people to 100+ people will run high on Sentiments and expectation. It is not an exaggerated forecast of the atmosphere if I find people with wet eyes, heavy hearts, flooded with emotions thinking about the sweet memories and past.

Everyone in the company, including myself have grown leaps and bounds in the past years no matter what profile/role he/she was working with. Right from the office boys to professionals everyone has grown personally and professionally during these years.

In my initial years of career I was working for a web hosting company and was responsible for website development, maintenance and client communication. It was a nice job and I was happy with the job but not satisfied. I was not satisfied because there were very few things to do in terms of experimentation new things and the job had its own limitation of growth.

After working there for 2 years I joined the current organization, the organization being a growing company provided me ample opportunities to explore and do lot of new things, I grabbed and exploited the opportunities to the fullest of my potential.

But still whenever I look back and think, I realize that time has already taken a lead in comparison to my efforts. It’s a race between time and effort; efforts to sustain and grow and to win the race. I feel that time is running very fast and always have a lead, I have not even blinked my eyes and there are lots of things to do yet.

As we are completing a decade of operations, I think that past to present was a pleasant journey and to make “Present to future” a more enjoyable and profitable we need to take some concrete steps and decisions and that's the reason I'm more of looking forward for some concrete announcement and decisions that are long term and will motivate employees to deliver values to the company.

The announcement/ decisions may be regarding new guidelines, policies or regarding the procedures for HR, Operations and other functions of the organization, Policies for recruiting talents, retaining talents and providing opportunity for each and every individual and other best and next practices.

I feel that this is the right opportunity and time to introspect and prepare for the future. I'm running very high on expectation and taken a Mandate provided I'm allowed to do so
"Anything below excellence is an Compromise". I'm sure that you might have heard many of the quality policy but the above policy i wanted to be recognized as Vidhya's Theory"
I’m sure that we will be able to implement best policies and procedure to make this company successful and take it to the top levels.

2 comments:

  1. Anything below excellence is an Compromise !! Very Well said. 100% agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all d very best for Vidhya's theory

    ReplyDelete

I would like to have your Opinion on this. Please feel free to share your views!!!!