Drive!! So that you are not driven


I don’t want to buy car, I want to buy cars….!!!

I don’t want to buy house, I want to buy houses…!! Hey wait…!!! Don’t interpret it to the houses we live in. I’m talking about the business houses.

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. We know how to schedule, plan and execute and many of us successfully do so, but what happens to the dream, that navigates us like a North-star. Dream is nothing but a vision in corporate statements - the final goal of your entity. “There is nothing like a dream to create a future" Says Victor Hugo

With the above set of ambitions I’m clear with myself that I want to become Giant, "big" is not the right word here. But things are not falling in the proper place and leading to frustration. I remember that once an astrologer has told me that I can’t make everything happen because of my planetary positions do not support my “hyper” ambitions.

This incident refreshed the memories of a great ruler; who wanted to rule the world and the palmist denying any such possibility. He just took out his knife and draws a new line in his palm which according to the palmist was mandatory to rule the world.

I didn’t intend to do because I never intend to rule the world; neither have I known which lines I’m going to draw. But I could very well understand the frustration which the ruler might be having, because if the ambitions are high and if one is not able to make them happen then depression and dejection are bound to happen.

Until and unless one spreads the wings, one will not have an idea of how far he can fly. Ambitions are essential for everyone; without ambitions life will be boring, monotonous and uninteresting in the world. Here living is not enough; one need to achieve something to make one’s life interesting and worthy. Ambition is the driving force in life. Ambition drives some mad, but it helps some to achieve their goals.

So the ideology being "Drive!! So that you are not driven".



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to have your Opinion on this. Please feel free to share your views!!!!