Chasing dreams on a Jet !!

I’m enthusiastic risk taker; I love to speculate and want to deal in everything that is traded. My love and appetite for risk has many times put me in situation where I had touched the proximity to bankruptcy, but this has not killed my desire to trade, speculate and bet on many things. Even after Having close shaves to bankruptcy many time I trade with whatever little kitty I accumulate with time. I see my future in future contracts and that’s the reason I love futures.

I have never met with windfall profits in trade rather my trades largely ended with windfall loss; it’s not an intelligent approach to speculate/trade when the results are making one poorer with each passing day, but this don’t deter me. I’m sure some day the trade approach will strike the right cord and cover all the losses incurred.

Profit and loss are part of business and might be because of this intrinsic risk-rewards businesses have profit and loss accounts, Though trading is not my business nor my profession but I desire to adopt it as my business and profession.

All who are in business understands that loss is the baseline and everyone tries to float above the baseline. As entrepreneur I know the baseline, risks and want to float above the baseline. Am I an entrepreneur? Well I don’t know.

As a trader I don’t wish to have business boundaries and as every entrepreneur wishes to have pan global presence, I wish to trade globally. Trading only in Indian bourses alone doesn’t satisfy my risk appetite; as in a day if one of the trades goes wrong there is hardly any room for further negotiation. I have encountered many such situations, though there are many hedging tools to preserve one’s interest, but the ground reality is that any of the hedging positions doesn’t gives you profit; it only safeguards your capital and prevent further loses.

It is a day-dream if I could have a private jet, I would have started my trading from Japan/ Hong Kong then moved to India placed my orders; by afternoon I would landed to Europe; traded there and by night moved to US to place my orders.

I would have preferred to take rest only on Saturdays and Sundays and during the course of my journey. By Monday, before I start my journey from Japan my accounts team would have given me the status of my profit accounts so that I fuel up my jet for the next week journey.

Though the dream has to come true, but a development which I have learnt and happening is that NSE is planning to start S&P 500 and DOW future trading, which gives me an indication that trading in US futures will be a reality now. Intricacies of that trades are yet to be understood but I also wish that all other futures also become available at Indian terminals.

I also wish that my bigger dream of having own jet become true, as that being the ultimate goal; implicit to which is that if I’m able to afford jet then I’m a billionaire… J and that’s what I, as an individual want to be…

Only Millions don’t charm me, what attracts me is millions of millions…!!!

image source: holtspot.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to have your Opinion on this. Please feel free to share your views!!!!