The forbidden desires

Apart from the basic needs human carry lot of wants; wants are basically aspirations which can be never ending; and those who are able to achieve most of there wants are generally known as successful. One becomes successful as he is able to pursue common things uncommonly well. But once the taste of success gets associated with the individual, he start forgetting the fundamental baseline that he is pursuing common things only and nothing exceptional.

Though success is subjective term and varies from individual to individual; but one thinks he is successful when he compares his efforts and results with other counterparts or someone makes him feel that he is winner in terms of ROI as compared to others, in both the cases individual starts thinking that he is better off.

As one forgets the baseline he boasts on the success he encounters, builds up ego and loses on empathy, decorum and humanity. I pray to god that I should not behave the way I have seen many of so called successful people behaving and I should never forget the baseline.

It happened that I was standing in front of one of my wants; an “Ultra luxurious car “, probably driven by the owner himself and accompanied by a co-passenger. The gentleman who was on the driver seat was dressed well and I thought that he might be the owner of car. I was admiring the car and was in a different world altogether, suddenly the person started hooting the horn, I couldn’t understand what went wrong with this person and why is behaving non sense.

He was blabbering something, I couldn’t understand the matter, he released his seat belts and jumped out of the car, only then I could understand the matter.

He was shouting on the parking incharge as some other vehicle was backing up and he feared that it would dash his vehicle. He uttered the colorful, unreal and undesirable MC, BC type of lingo.

I was surprised to hear that from the gentleman for whom I was about to build a perception of being successful. He behaved unexpectedly like a driver, rather it was worst than a driver, even the driver wouldn’t have behaved so rudely in the same situation.

If this is what success results to; I’ll be more than happy to be an unsuccessful man rather than a nasty successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to have your Opinion on this. Please feel free to share your views!!!!