I'm in Love

I confess that I’m in love with you.
I can’t image a day where I will not be able to see you.
I wanted you to be mine since the day I first saw you.

I wanted to hold you and wanted you to touch me.
I wanted to feel your touch day and night.
I wanted you to hold me and be- mine for ever.


I see all the colors of life in you.
I wanted you to paint me with colors of yours.
I confess that I’m in love with you.


Hey.... Wait don't take it seriously. It's a stone with whom i'm in love now a days. The stone is called OPAL and found mostly in Australia. The one that I have displayed are among the rarest stone with black as a base color and orange/ red, blue/ green as mixed shades. As the stone is rare the prices are also high, But I liked the color combinations and felt that I'm love and the above lines are written for the OPAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to have your Opinion on this. Please feel free to share your views!!!!