Rain Drain Pain!

With monsoon setting in, there is a new lease of life for everyone as this year summer proved to be too long, too shiny and intense hot. With each passing day mercury broke pass its own records and almost all parts of country were recording higher and higher temperature, well no specific reason for higher temperature but we can blame global warming for that.

Monsoon initially we delayed and there was a dip in average rainfall on month on month basis, with all these status-quo things were appearing more difficult in days to come.

Thank God that we got blessed with a good rainfall in the August month which helped in covering the deficits of previous month even. But sudden spurt in rainfall proved more devastating, flooding many states and damaging the crop. Modern cities were flooded with knee deep water throwing life out of gear, as modernization has left very little free land which could work as an absorbent and things become more difficult in absence of proper drainage and storm water treatment.

As I also live in one of the modern cities I also faced the brunt of mother nature and faulty town planning, believe me or not my locality is still submerged in knee deep water; water which is stagnant from last 5 days, with drainage water mixing to it creating a killer combination.

Population of Mosquitoes has surpassed the population of inhabitants by at least million times. I even observed that the size of mosquitoes have got enlarged, might be they have sucked the blood never before. I fear that they will grow more in size and if the situation continues they will be in a position to lift the person from the bed itself…. lol J . They will not come to my home, they will carry me to there home ……J

A close observation to the room gives me an impression that I’m sitting in a bird sanctuary with lot of birds flying….

Hey wait look closely they are mosquitoes of different colors and sizes and not the birds….. J

Mosquito repellents are not effective as they are meant for mosquitoes and not birds…J

Oh god what is happening…..:(

1 comment:

  1. I hope, the birds emerged from mosquitoes will not take you at their home, otherwise they need to use the human repellents : ) : )

    ReplyDelete

I would like to have your Opinion on this. Please feel free to share your views!!!!