My composition


The other day when I was talking to my wife (actually she was annoyed and me and kids were trying to please her) she asked that can I write a poetry for her, as me and kids pick up some words & music from all the available mediums and sequences and compose a new song. We sing it loudly (kids for there mom and me for my wife) and all of us enjoy a lot.

But during the out of box thinking I landed up with five lines of poetry which I dedicate to her, obviously kids who are too small to pronunciate and understand will not sing it, so the only singer she have is me.


Though this is just a prototype of what I have though of, but I promised her that I will keep on writing on her. The obvious reason of coming with a prototype is because of the industry which I work with. Software’s and IT industry always work on prototype, project scope and Project management plan. So the scope and prototype is approved and plan is ready and now the poetry will be an progressive elaboration


तुम जब से मेरी जिंदगी में तुम आये हो बहारें ठहर सी गयी है
सावन भी तुम, भादो भी तुम और ग्रीष्म और शीत भी तुमसे है

जब भी आस को शीत रूपी चादर ने अपने में लपेटा है
तुमने ग्रीष्म बनकर बाधाओ की बरफ को पिग्लाया है

जब भी नाकामी की गर्मी ने ग्रीष्म बनकर मुझे झुलसाया है
तुमने शीत बनकर उस तपन से मुझे बचाया है

जब भी उम्मीदों के बदल असमान से हटने लगे है
तुम्हारे चहरे में मैंने उन्ही उम्मीदों को चेतन पाया है




3 comments:

I would like to have your Opinion on this. Please feel free to share your views!!!!