Surviving the odds…

Every one of us in some or other part of life has undergone a sleepless night phase, may be because of job worries, economics equation, affection/hatred towards an individual/person who is responding/not responding and what not. But I’m undergoing a different kind of trauma from last 2 years and wanted to share with you.

This trauma is in a form of a lady, She has harassed me like anything, I can’t approach her and tell her that she is annoying me a lot, I can’t tell her that I need a break and for heaven sake she should forgive me, She has given me sleepless morning, she doesn’t understand my situation, she doesn’t understand that I may need a sound sleep, may be because I might be tired enough.

You might be feeling pity for me and must be having sympathy for me; you might be also cursing probably my better half isn’t it.

Allow me to make myself clear it’s a family staying backside of my flat. The family wakes up at 6.30 and start creating all sorts of noises, washing clothes, utensils, chatting up loudly, washing the courtyard and what not.

Arrogance attitude of there’s has ruined my morning sleeps, to avoid waking up with those idiotic noises I prefer to place an alarm of 6.00 and ensure that I wake up before they start rioting. They even don’t take a break on Sundays the day I prefer to sleep till the clock touches 9.00. So for Sundays I have a different strategy, I Thanks god that I’m blessed with an additional room, So on Sundays I wake up @ 6 and shift my base to other room with fan moving at full speed to avoid any sort of noise.

Because of improper sleep I’m not able to concentrate properly and my decision making skill is getting hampered, but these are odds and one need to find a way to survive the adverse conditions. So on Sunday’s I sleep after shifting to another room and for the rest of days I wake up @ 6.00 and then do warm-up and yoga to boost up my concentration and energy levels.

Life has different challenges at every level and one need to struggle and find unique ways to overcome those challenges



Image source: bigappleaday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to have your Opinion on this. Please feel free to share your views!!!!