Joy trip

I was on a vacation for almost a week with my family and my in-laws and it was a real joy trip. We spend good amount of quality time with each other and a lot of time with the kids.

Kids enjoyed a lot, as there mamma and papa were fully there’s; which, not the case during the routine life. They danced, jumped, shouted like anything and did all sort of enjoyment and mischief they could. Though the trip involved a lot of traveling during the day; and was against the wish of Mother Nature.

The temperature indicated that we should remain indoors and should not venture in the scorching heat. With very few options available we were forced to travel by road and that too in the daytime.

Keeping all the liking and disliking aside (I do not like junk food, venturing into heat, Loud and lot of noise and always wanted to be in a comfort zone) we faced the challenges in the best way we can, We were not getting accommodation in hotels as there was a huge rush of travelers, but we enjoyed and faced all the situations brilliantly as time, and luck were favoring us.

I have a chronic acidity problem which disappeared at least during those days, we ate and drink whatever we came across and I never had a feeling that this may leads to acidity. The days were a real “Nirwana”, and lately I realized that my problems might be because of lot of aspiration not getting fulfilled, lot of anxiety, lot of zeal and zing to excel and do better. But as I said it was “Nirwana” and so there was no place for aspiration, anxiety, lust etc... etc....

A trip of this type is important to help one understand oneself, understand the strength and weaknesses, regain the lost energy and momentum and to recuperate form the blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to have your Opinion on this. Please feel free to share your views!!!!