21 Days challenge


It has been full four days I’m surviving on a controlled dose of tobacco and believe me these days were really very challenging, above and over the withdrawal symptoms there was a continuous craving to have one chew but every time I have to hold that urge till evening or till next morning.

Since last four days’ I’m having a lack of concentration clubbed with lot of headache and anxiety, none of the events happening around me, thrills me; I’m in a different world all together. I knew that quitting this habit will be difficult but couldn’t imagine it being so hard & challenging, Body has generated a great chemical dependency which couldn’t be plugged out in a day or so.

Lately I realized that chewing tobacco injects more quantity of nicotine into the body as compared to smoking, so to quit the habit of chew I need to put extra efforts, have it would have been smoking; it would have been easier; but my God….!!!! I chew it instead of smoking it L ….

The little did I know about the aftereffects of quitting tobacco, generally it takes at least 8-12 weeks before a person starts to feel comfortable with their new lifestyle and changes of being an addiction free. Oh God….!!! will this continue for 8-12 weeks…??

I have also realized that it’s a tuff war between body and mind, generally body wins as it is difficult to cope up with the withdrawal symptoms of the body; the same symptoms even I’m having since I axed on the nicotine intake.

But I’m happy for as till this point of time demand has not surpassed the determination and if it continues to happens the way it is thought of, then on the 21st day I will emerge as a winner and will say good bye to tobacco for ever.

Till I quit it for ever, I want to talk and talk about this mandate so that it never gets diminished and diluted.

Kudos…!!! I will write a guide “Quit tobacco in 21 days”. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to have your Opinion on this. Please feel free to share your views!!!!