I Baked it.


Out of curiosity I was reading the guidelines for Preparing and filing of patent and legal technical procedures followed thereof; and I came across one recommendation “Don’t share the concept with many people” the message was very simple and carried a lot to understand. It was recommended not to make the product or concept available for public usage or review again the recommended carried lot of implicit things and food for thought.

This might be a general scenario in public/ professional life wherein people copying the concept from someone else and taking the credit, without acknowledging the primary stake holder.

I’m also a victim of something similar, when someone utilized things primarily meant for me. The person getting benefited without bothering to acknowledge, he consumed things meant for me and that too without my knowledge.

So things like these do happen and there are people around you who are in continuous search of loose strings which they can leverage and rise the success ladder. These people are real opportunist who without your knowledge makes a good use of your strength and weaknesses... Kudos… Opportunists…

Image source: www.nhm.ac.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to have your Opinion on this. Please feel free to share your views!!!!