How you express love, affection and Belief.


It’s very common question and a matter of argument in human relations “how much do you love me” and “how I can make you understand how much I love you and care for you”.

Well is this question and argument justifiable in all the relations?

When you love someone you often buy one or the other thing, keeping your interest and yours partners interest, likening and disliking in mind. (I will not call them as gift because every purchase for someone you love is not gift.)

You may have lot of aspiration and planning to buy something for your loved one and near and dear ones. The way I dream of purchasing a Battery operated bike for my kids as they are crazy for bikes and I can imagine how happy and delighted they will be when they will ride on that. We can fall in love with anyone right from any living or nonliving thing, somebody loves his/her car and is very possessive about that; somebody loves his/her pets and so on.

I came across several incidents when people show there love and affection towards God, I don’t say that it is wrong to express the love because even I purchase costly Incense Sticks for the Pooja thinking that as I like the smell, so will my Lord.

But the question is "Is God looking for or accepting costly offerings ?".

I do have opinion on that but writing them explicitly will attract wrath of devotees and I do not want to hurt the sentiments of the people

1 comment:

  1. hello mister 1 aur ek gyarah!

    saw your blogspot thru linkedin and nice to connect after so long. so, how is mishti kolkata treating you? wife and kids?

    all i can say we show our love,affection,belief, respect etc is my accepting the person as he is and moving on. !! gifts, favours are just to please ourselves and boost our own ego!

    i knew u were a witty sort and people take time to understand you with whats been said and done!

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to have your Opinion on this. Please feel free to share your views!!!!